Jula chants Jay Durge
Jula chants Jay Durge during a satsang at Yoga Vidya in Bad Meinberg, Germany.
Durga is one of the most important goddesses. Originally, she was worshipped as the embodiment of the elemental force that simultaneously gives life and takes life away. Later she was given the role of Shakti, the impersonal Absolute, the female counterpart to the great male deity. In this capacity she also became the consort of Shiva.
Durga is a very strong goddess. When she appears in a friendly form, she nourishes humans and animals, but above all she is the combative patroness who always shows her destructive power when the earth is threatened by demons. Durga usually has eight arms and sometimes three eyes. She sits on a lotus throne or rides a lion or tiger. Her attributes are three teeth, sword, snake, bell, drum, shield, skull bowl, arrow, bow, wheel, water jug and conch shell.
Mantras are powerful sound energies in Sanskrit, a prayer and chant language.
The correct use of these sound energies helps to achieve health, inner harmony, mental clarity, powerful life energy, unfolding of love and joy. The highest goal of Mantra Yoga, as always in yoga, is the realization of the true nature, the oneness with the infinite life itself. Mantra Yoga is considered one of the most powerful, simple, safe and fast ways to this realization.
Here you can donate ► yoga-vidya.de/donate
OUR ONLINE OFFER
- Our online seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/yogalive
- Our Video Seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/video-seminars/
- The Live Program ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/yoga-vidya-live
- Informative articles on all topics related to yoga
- Ayurvedic recipes
- Current information about our association
Sign up here: ► yoga-vidya.de/service/newsletter/newsletter-subscription/
OUR YOGA INFO.
- The comprehensive yogawiki ► wiki.yoga-vidya.de/mainpage
- Our blog ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/
- Find your yoga center ► yoga-vidya.de/center/yogaschule-umkreissuche/
- Our podcast ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/horsendungen-auf-einen-blick/
Follow us on our other online channels: