Helping you to "be the best version of you that you can be" is the goal of Vex King's book: Good Vibes, Good Life. I really think you'll love this book club series as Vex has so many great messages, tips, and real-world applications on how to live your best life.
In this episode, Catherine reads from the book's introduction to the end of Part 1: A Matter of Vibes. Let me know what you think of the episode in the comments depending on where you're listening, or reach out on social media.
- [00:00] - Introduction to the book club
- [02:05] - The back cover
- [03:35] - Why I chose this book
- [04:04] - Book dedication
- [13:05] - Page xi: Introduction
- [14:17] - Page xvii: What is self love?
- [21:03] - Page 3: The Law of Attraction
- [36:03] - Page 13: The Law of Vibration
- [44:55] - Good Vibes Only
- [48:22] - Thoughts about Part 1
- How often do we tell people that we love them and express our gratitude?
- Everything in life is a lesson, no matter how painful it may seem.
- Don't feel guilty about setting boundaries. Everyone will have their own boundaries at various levels - do the best you can do.
- You can love yourself and still have room to improve and realise that you deserve more.
- Vibrational frequencies are at the core of our universe and are found countlessly within science.
- When you truly believe in something and act as if it is already true, you increase the chances of it coming into your physical reality.
- If you're unsure what vibration you're on, look to the animals in your life and see their reaction, or ask a very honest family member or friend.
- The proof is in the pudding... have a go and see the results! There is no harm in trying.
The Roots Brand
CEA - Dog Nutrition Course
CEA - Cat Nutrition Course
Follow me on social media: